Product Description & Reviews
Parameters: Working voltage: DC 3.3-30V; Frequency range: 1Hz-150KHz; Frequency accuracy: about 2% accuracy in each range; Signal load capacity: the output current can be about 5-30mA; Output amplitude: PWM amplitude is equal to the supply voltage; Environment temperature: -20 ~ +70 ¡æ. Application: 1. Used as a square wave signal generator, generating square wave signal for experimental development; 2. Used to generate a square wave signal which can control the motor driver; 3. Generate adjustable pulse for MCU using; 4. Generate adjustable pulse, control the relevant circuit (PWM dimming speed or other applications). Package Includes: 1xPWM Signal Generator Module
Features & Highlights
- Working voltage: 3.3-30V; Frequency testing range: 1Hz-150KHz adjustable; Duty cycle 0-100% adjustable
- With 4 on-board keys for frequency and duty ratio adjusting, the setting will be saved automatically
- Used as square wave signal generator, generating square wave signal to support experimental development
- LCD display, the frequency and duty ratio will display at the same time
- Frequency accuracy: About 2% accuracy in each range; The output current can be in about 5-30mA
|Item Weight:||0.07 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.11 x 1.14 x 1.14 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.