Product Description & Reviews
If you are figuring out how to remove the base of the Magnetic spring base, just insert a small pliers into the holes on the back of the base plate and twist.This comes with screws that are right for most applications, but it is also easy to substitute longer screws or more kind of anchor if you think you need it. The Magnet is strong enough to hold and stop the door, protect your door and wall from damage.This small part also has a spring inside so that if the door is opened too quickly, it won't slam against the stop. The small round part is mounted on the door and the larger part is mounted on the skirting board or wall. Note that if longer part install on floor, the Hydraulic Buffer does not work. The best part of this soft-lock magnetic door stop is that when you open the door, it won't make a big of noise due to the soft catch design.
Features & Highlights
- Constructed of High Quality SUS 304 Stainless Steel, Solid, durable and easy and flexible to install.
- Use of soft capture design, It works as a door stop with a Hydraulic Buffer that absorbs the shock of the door hitting it when opened.
- Can be mounted vertically to the floor or horizontally to the baseboard or wall, Built in very strong magnetic catch securely holds the door and prevents it from slamming shut when there are flow through breezes in your door.
- The shock absorbing feature offers real protection for your door and wall, Large and sturdy base and pyramid structure double the stability of it.
- Anywhere you want the doors keep open, use it.
|Package Weight:||0.52 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.43 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Stanley Commercial Hardware
mpn: 8Q00208-689, ean: 0883351101349,
By Tell Manufacturing, Inc.
mpn: CL101704, ean: 0737874017048,