Product Description & Reviews
The Big Ben frame is ready to paint in seconds with any 18-roller cover, standard or jumbo diameter. Cover installation and removal is quick and easy since there's no hardware to adjust or tools required. The extra-strong polypropylene construction means the frame is tough, rust-proof, and a breeze to clean. Lock the Big Ben onto a Sherlock GT pole for no-twist painting, or use it with any threaded extension handle. The Wooster Brush Company has been manufacturing innovative, high-performance painting tools right out of Wooster, Ohio USA since 1851. Our trade names include Ultra/Pro, Advantage, Yachtsman, Shortcut paintbrushes; Super/Fab, Super Doo-Z roller covers; Sherlock frames and extension poles; Jumbo-Koter minirollers; and Prep Crew surface prep tools. You can feel confident knowing Wooster is the name behind your painting tools.
Features & Highlights
- For 18 Inch roller covers with 1 1/2 Inch standard or 2 1/4 Inch jumbo Diameter and can be used with all nap heights
- Lightweight yet strong polypropylene construction
- Quickly install or remove the roller cover no hardware to adjust no tools required
- Reinforced threads and is Sherlock GT compatible
- Uses R085 replacement legs which are made of fiberglass reinforced nylon and either R087 or R088 endcaps.
|Item Size:||1.4 x 22.1 x 22.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.