Product Description & Reviews
Woodhead Super-Safeway products are heavy-duty industrial-wiring devices designed for abusive conditions and dependable performance for applications that demand the unmatched durability that rubber exclusively delivers. These rubberized industrial devices are the only wiring devices made of NEoTEX Paracril 0Z0 rubber, a rubber construction that yields ultimate performance within a wide temperature range, around many oils and chemicals and abrasive conditions.Rugged nylon bodies within the Safeway offering provide exceptional durability and performance.
Features & Highlights
- Rugged nylon bodies within the Safeway offering provide exceptional durability and performance
- Color-coded 1/4" terminal screws pre-set in open position, ready to wire
- Wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, Phillips and square-drive screw drivers
- Floating blade construction provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation
- Transparent wiring guide to verify all wire strands are in place before securing wire
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.