Woodhead pulling grips are available in a wide range of styles and are made of high-quality galvanized-steel wire. All styles feature a smooth, even, thin profile, making these grips easy-to-use. Quick-to-install and reusable many times over.
Features & Highlights
- Flexible eye works in both generous and tight spaces
- Galvanized steel mesh offers superior strength
- Shoulder protectors center the grip within a raceway and provide abrasion resistance
- Universally applied for single cable or wire bundles
- Available as tool kit with all sizes below
|Package Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodhead, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 30544, ean: 0783310305446,
Greenlee 30544 Specifications: Cable Diameter Range: 1.25" - 1.49" (31.6 - 38 mm) Maximum Rated Capacity: 1360 lbs. (6 kN) Eye Length: 7" (177.8 mm) Mesh Length: 21" (533.4 mm) Greenlee 30544 Features: Use to pull in: conduit or tray. Type of pulls: ...