Product Description & Reviews
The Woodhead 35955 Medium Duty Pulling Grip is equipped with a flexible offset eye that allows for easy attachment to the pulling line. A galvanized steel mesh offers superior strength not found anywhere else. Its� open mesh, split rod attached mid-cable is perfect for pulling slack for your final cable placement or for removing cable.Flexible eye works in both generous and tight spaces. Galvanized Steel mesh offers superior strength. Shoulder protectors center the grip within a raceway and provide abrasion resistance.
Features & Highlights
- Flexible eye works in both generous and tight spaces
- Galvanized Steel mesh offers superior strength
- Shoulder protectors center the grip within a raceway and provide abrasion resistance
- Wide application for medium to heavy duty applications, higher incoming service lines
- Broad grip strength available to match the needs of the required pull for short length, T-type, standard length, T-type and long length
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.