Product Description & Reviews
The Woodhead 35332 Standard Duty Support Grip has a locking bale that provides easy, quick attachment to a fixed structure without the need for additional hardware. The tinned bronze wire mesh provides corrosion resistance. A closed mesh provides permanent support when the cable end is available. Its split lace allows for permanent support for mid-cable placement. A split rod makes perfect support for mid-cable placement.Locking bale provides easy, quick attachment to fixed structure without the need for additional hardware.
Features & Highlights
- Locking bale provides easy, quick attachment to fixed structure without the need for additional hardware
- Tinned-Bronze wire mesh provides corrosion resistance
- Closed mesh provides permanent support when cable end is available
- Split lace provides permanent support for mid-cable placement
- Split rod provides support for mid-cable placement
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.