Product Description & Reviews
The Woodhead 2507 is a Super-Safeway Connector with Locking Blade, 3 Pole/3 Wire, Non-NEMA, 15A/125V, 10A/250V. This Woodhead item is sometimes referred to as a , heavy-duty connector, rubber connector, or a replacement connector. As a leading provider of electronic components and solutions, Molex views innovation as a tool for solving complex customer challenges. This philosophy has helped us not only create many pioneering electronic solutions, but also build a globally recognized company.NEoTEX Paracril OZO rubber body yields the best performance for abrasion, chemical exposure and temperature extremes within the Super-SafewayTM offering.
Features & Highlights
- NEoTEX Paracril OZO rubber body yields the best performance for abrasion, chemical exposure and temperature extremes within the Super-SafewayTM offering
- Rugged nylon bodies within the Safeway offering provide exceptional durability and performance
- Color-coded ¼" terminal screws pre-set in open position, ready to wire
- Wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, phillips and square-drive screw drivers
- Floating blade construction provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation
|Item Size:||4 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Hubbell Wiring Systems
mpn: 02203019, ean: 0783585303093,