The Woodhead 2447EZ is a Super-Safeway Ground Fault Monitoring Plug with Locking Blade 2 Pole/3 Wire, NEMA L5-15, 125V, Cord Grip Body Size F2. This Woodhead item is sometimes referred to as a , heavy-duty connector, , or a replacement connector. As a leading provider of electronic components and solutions, Molex views innovation as a tool for solving complex customer challenges. This philosophy has helped us not only create many pioneering electronic solutions, but also build a globally recognized company.
Features & Highlights
- NEoTEX Paracril OZO rubber body yields the best performance for abrasion, chemical exposure and temperature extremes within the Super-SafewayTM offering
- Rugged nylon bodies within the Safeway offering provide exceptional durability and performance
- Color-coded ¼" terminal screws pre-set in open position, ready to wire
- Wire screw terminals are tri-drive to be used with straight blade, phillips and square-drive screw drivers
- Floating blade construction provides self-alignment, and a better mechanical and electrical connection minimizing wear and heat generation
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.7 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Woodhead, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 24812, ean: 0769978565842,
Description: Solenoid OEM(s): Cole Hersee Voltage: 12 Continuous Amps: 225 Surge Amps: 600 Condition: New Mounting: Flat 180 (F180) Duty Cycle: Continuous Case Material: Plastic Contact Material: Copper Number of Terminals: 4 Packaging: Bulk Notes: (...