Product Description & Reviews
Woodhead GFCI products are designed to prevent the occurrences of serious injury or death associated with electrical accidents in construction sites and other rugged industrial settings. Portable GFCI products are equipped with an open-neutral relay that meets OSHA requirements, safeguarding workers and employees against ground faults.Wide range of plug and connector products assures the proper fit for any application. Electromagnetic latching mechanism prevents nuisance tripping during rough service applications.
Features & Highlights
- Wide range of plug and connector products assures the proper fit for any application
- Electromagnetic latching mechanism prevents nuisance tripping during rough service applications
- Rugged, rain-proof, UV-stabilized enclosure resists abuse, sunlight, oils and chemicals
- Open neutral sensing relay detects and prevents operation under threatening conditions
- Choose manual reset functionality to protect personnel upon power return or automatic reset functionality to reset lighting and HVAC equipment upon power return
|Item Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.