Product Description & Reviews
A Wayne drill pump is a drill powered water pump that connects to standard garden hoses to pump water easily. Typical applications include clogged sinks, overflowed dishwashers and washing machines.Max. Flow rate is 85 gallons per hour at 0 ft. Of discharge lift. Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel shaft. Compatible with any battery powered or electric drill. Effectively empties clogged sinks and washing machines, drains aquariums, tanks and more. Drill PumpPumps up to 150 GPH. Compatible with any electric drill.
Features & Highlights
- Max. Flow rate is 85 gallons per hour at 0 ft. Of discharge lift
- Durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel shaft
- Compatible with any battery powered or electric drill
- Effectively empties clogged sinks and washing machines, drains aquariums, tanks and more
- Drill PumpPumps up to 150 GPH
- Compatible with any electric drill
- Thermoplastic construction
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Delavan Ag Pumps, Inc.
mpn: 7812ED-201-SB, ean: 0830344008505,