G250 Series, single stage, medium duty Regulator. Recommended for applications where slight delivery pressure increases (due to decreasing cylinder pressures) would not affect the performance characteristics of the work or test results.
Features & Highlights
- Gas Service: L.P. Gas
- Delivery Range (psig): 60
- CGA 510LP Connection: Propane, Natural Gas, Propylene
- 9/16''-18 Outlet Connection
- Designed for medium duty gas welding and cutting operations
- Industrial regulator at an economical price
- Color-coded knobs for easy gas identification
- 2-inch easy-to-read high contrast gauges
- Regulator bonnet is made from a high-strength alloy
|Item Size:||7.4 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.9 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ESAB, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Hot Max
mpn: 24076, ean: 0816002003648,
Hot Max Victor Style gas heating tip/nozzle is always a nice option for anyone with an oxy-acetylene cutting torch. It can be used for most anything from heating up bolts for loosening to beating or bending flat steel. Some people try to make a cutti...