Product Description & Reviews
Features:16 gauge, 3-Prong plug Cord10 Feet Long, Medium Duty, 16/3 cords13A, 125V, 1625W, 60HzWires are double coated with a thick rubber-like insulation, offering kink-free flexibility - Cables are flexible even in cold weather.Weather resistant: will not be affected by weather temperature variations.Will this cord do well in the rain?Answer: The SJTW in the description of the product describes how it should be used.S means that this cord is rated for Hard Service, J means it is rated for up to 300Volts (though this is just a rating and will be plugged in to a 125 Volt home outlet), T means the coating is Thermoplastic, and W means it is rated for Weather/Outdoor Use. If connected properly and the ends are shielded from direct water penetration then yes, this cord should work well in the rain as it is rated for it.How many continuous amps can this carry?Answer: It is rated at 13A, 125 volts 1625 wattsIs this extension cord suitable for Car block heaters. i have small plug from car heater out and need an extension cord to connect with electricity?Answer: It depends on how much power your car heater uses. This is a 16AWG cord, which can carry 13A without overheating. If your heater has a standard 3-prong plug then it draws less than 13A so you should be fine with this cord.
Features & Highlights
- DEPENDABLE: Meets OSHA requirements for outdoor use, vinyl and ABS material resists moisture, abrasion and prolonged exposure to DIRECTLY sunlight
- DURABILITY: 16 GAUGE, 10Ft, 125VAC, 13A, 1625W, REINFORCED BLADES protect prongs from bending or breaking, A Fully Molded Design for Maximum Durability and Long Life
- EFFICIENT OUTDOOR: Suitable to Electric Lawn Mower, Snow Blower, Leaf Blower, Hedge Trimmer, Weed Trimmer Power Tools etc. at your back yard.
- CERTIFIED: UL Listed and CSA/CETL Approved - Fully Rated for 13 Amp/1625W Applications, US Wire Extension Cord 3-Prong Female (NEMA 5-15R) to 3-Prong Male (NEMA 5-15P) Connector
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: Uxcell stands behind all of its products 100%. If anything ever goes wrong with this, we will replace it with a new item.
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Coleman Cable
sku: 647214-BW, mpn: 023098803, ean: 0093115100277,