Product Description & Reviews
The Tweco 9205-1120 GC-200 Welding Ground Clamp can be used in stick welding, submerged arc welding, gas metal arc welding, gas tungsten arc welding applications for light and medium duty metal fabrication. The rugged and reliable design features a ball point screw to secure the welding cable to the ground clamp and copper cast upper and lower jaws. The heavy duty insulated spring provides clamping force to the work surface. Features and Specifications: Application: Light Duty Metal Fabrication Amperage Capacity: 200 Amps Overall length: 6 Inch/152.4mm Jaw opening: 1-inch - Depth of 3 Inch Type of Cable Connection: Ball-Point thru 1/0.
Features & Highlights
- Can be used in stick welding, submerged arc welding, gas metal arc welding and gas tungsten arc welding applications
- For light and medium duty metal fabrication
- Rugged and reliable copper cast design
- Ball point screw secures the welding cable to the ground clamp
- Heavy duty insulated spring
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.2 x 6.6 x 6.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.