Product Description & Reviews
Wide top plate caster designed to bring cold-forged construction to users that require heavier duty service up to 1200 lbs. These casters have a wide 4 1/2" x 6 1/4" top plate. The one-piece swivel horn/fork design with no welds distributes loads across the larger portion of the ball race. The one-piece combination lower ball race and king pin is orbital cold forged for superior strength and stability. The unique design provides smoother swivel action, less swivel strain, assuring longer life. Lubricated, hardened roller bearings and ground bushings give you a caster that can withstand loads up to 1200 lbs. Epoxy powder coat finish fights corrosion. American made with superior quality control at every manufacturing step, these are the heavy-duty answers for demanding caster applications.
Features & Highlights
- One-piece swivel caster fork construction No welds assure less failure, longer life
- 3/4" king bolt is orbit formed Unitized design provides longer life
- Swivel casters have hardened top plate and fork to assure longer wear life to both upper and lower ball raceways
- Swivel casters have a standard nylon grease seal ring on the upper ball raceway Keeps dirt out & retains a large grease reservoir
- Gray epoxy powder coat finish provides better corrosion resistance
|Manufacturer:||The Fairbanks Company|
|Brand:||The Fairbanks Company|
|Publisher:||The Fairbanks Company|
|Studio:||The Fairbanks Company|
|Package Weight:||6.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.