Product Description & Reviews
This Submersible Utility Pump 1/6 HP submersible automatic utility pump is ideal for flooded basements, farm use, draining standing water from swimming pools, fountains and will pump down to a 1/8 in. D. Able to pump 1370 GPH (gallons per hour), this utility pump features a continuous-duty, split capacitor motor for optimal performance. Thermally protected, the high-efficiency, 115v, 60 Hz, 1/6 HP motor delivers the power necessary. Pump is designed to lift the water a maximum of 26.3 feet above the hose connection, easily removing water from a basement. Durable thermoplastic construction ensures this submersible pump can be used time and again without corroding. The pump features a 10-ft., waterproof power cord and can connect to a standard garden hose or 1-in. pipe to pump discharge. Utility pump is backed by a 2 Year Limited Warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Submersible utility pump - drains down to 1/8-inch
- Corrosion-resistant engineered construction for long life. 2 Year Warranty
- Self-priming flow rate: 1370 g.p.h.; Lift: 26.3 ft. Outlet fits garden hose or 1" FPT
- Extra long 10 ft. grounded cord. Removable/Cleanable intake screen
- Portable pump for quick clean-up. 5.5 x 6.5 x 10 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: C25399, mpn: C25399, ean: 0696720351050,
By Superior Pump
sku: 843821, mpn: 92370, ean: 0725113923700,
By Goodyear Engineered Products