SÜA offers this piece of equipment that has been manufactured using the highest quality standard in raw material selection and manufacturing procedures. This product is NOT manufactured by Victor and it does not resemble any equipment manufactured by Victor. Victor is a registered trademark of Victor Technologies. Mundaka Technologies is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Victor Technologies or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates.
Features & Highlights
- Die Forged Brass Medium Duty Torch Compatible with Victor Series 100 Torches
- Uses Series "3" Cutting Tips (Small Tips)
- Included 3-101-1 Acetylene Tip can Cut up to 3/4" (Thicker cuts can be achieved with additional higher number tips)
- Includes Check valves for additional safety - Use of flashback arrestors is always recommended.
- Assembled Handle + Cutting Attachment Total Length: 17" - Total Weight with Cutting Tip: 1 Lb - 14Oz
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SÜA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 0781-9410, ean: 0716352567985,
G250 Series, single stage, medium duty Regulator. Recommended for applications where slight delivery pressure increases (due to decreasing cylinder pressures) would not affect the performance characteristics of the work or test results.Gas Service: L...
By Hot Max
mpn: 24076, ean: 0816002003648,
Hot Max Victor Style gas heating tip/nozzle is always a nice option for anyone with an oxy-acetylene cutting torch. It can be used for most anything from heating up bolts for loosening to beating or bending flat steel. Some people try to make a cutti...