Product Description & Reviews
This low cost cordless bed exit alarm is a very flexible and expandable alarm that can work with multiple fall prevention and anti-wandering components. Add a motion sensor or pressure sensing floor mat to provide you with an economical fall prevention and anti-wandering system. It also works with wireless nurse call buttons. Because there are no cords, the cordless bed exit alarm also reduces tripping hazards. It is portable - you can take it with you anywhere in a home. Caregiver is notified by a bright blinking light and audible alarm when a patient is about to get up from bed, chair or leave a room unassisted, which gives the caregiver the freedom to attend to other duties while being available to respond to a resident when needed. System has a one year manufacturer warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Economical, flexible and expandable. This is an ideal system to monitor residents at risk for fall or wandering in a home or facility
- Complete system includes: 1 wireless bed exit alarm, 1 cordless weight sensing bed pad
- Portable, meaning you can place it by the bedside to be alerted anytime which gives you or the caregiver freedom to attend to other duties, yet receive an audible and visual alert at the monitor, when assistance is needed.
- This system can be expanded to fit your needs. It will also work with motion sensors and nurse call buttons.
- The portable cordless alarm will also work with 4 "C" batteries ( not included) or AC-04 adaptor ( not included)
|Item Weight:||0.85 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.