Get the safety lock system that has been proven stronger and help keep your little explorer from accessing off-limit cabinets and drawers. The Safety 1st Adhesive Magnetic Lock System is simple-to-install and proven stronger against the competition. It's easy for parents to use, but the key is simple to keep up high and out of your child's reach. The locks are installed inside the cabinets so that they will stay invisible to both your child and visitors passing through. In side by side comparisons with leading competitors using real life toddlers, the Safety 1st Adhesive Magnetic Locks were strong enough to keep even the cleverest of toddlers out. Even in lab testing using state of the art mechanical pull force equipment, Safety 1st outperformed the competition. Toddler Tested. Proven Stronger.
Features & Highlights
- Adhesive lock attaches easily to the inside of your cabinet or drawer
- Each lock includes a plastic template for perfect installation alignment every time
- No tools needed for most cabinets. Some materials, such as particle board, require the use of screws (included).
- Operates with a magnetic key that stores easily up high and out of child's reach
- Lock installs inside cabinet or drawer for an invisible safety solution
|Manufacturer:||Dorel Juvenile Group-CA|
|Publisher:||Dorel Juvenile Group-CA|
|Studio:||Dorel Juvenile Group-CA|
|Item Weight:||1.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.63 x 11.63 x 11.63 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.13 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.71 x 2.24 x 2.24 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Safety 1st, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SL001, ean: 0614019469866,
Baby Magnetic Safety Locks 10 Locks + 2 Keys This baby locks with powerful magnetic key are suitable for almost all types of cabinets and drawer (the thickness within 1.4 inch/35mm), and other furniture, for the purpose of preventing child from openi...