Product Description & Reviews
Heavy duty hoe/rake is a fire and trail hoe is built for more than fighting fires. Use this tool for field, large beds and gardens. Built for cultivating, grading, raking, grubbing and tamping. The hoe's carbon steel head is 7-in x 9-in with a curved sharpened edge. The rake end sports five 2-in x 3/4-in teeth with beveled edges for easy cutting. Hard Northern ash handle. 54-in overall length. Ship wt. 5.5 lb.HANDMADE - Rogue Tool Line - quality tools built from recycled agricultural disc blades..
Features & Highlights
- HANDMADE - Rogue Tool Line - quality tools built from recycled agricultural disc blades.
- DURABILITY - Holds up to heavy use.
- RELIABLE TOOLS - Designed with durable with long lasting sharp edges.
- GUARANTEE - Replacement head, if your tool head breaks within the first five years.
- FREE ARCADIAN COOLING TOWEL beat the heat and stay cool.
|Manufacturer:||ProHoe and Arcadian Goods|
|Brand:||Rogue and Arcadian|
|Publisher:||ProHoe and Arcadian Goods|
|Studio:||ProHoe and Arcadian Goods|
|Item Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.