Rcharlance 150A RC Watt Meter Power Analyzer High Precision FT08 Battery Voltage Amp Meter with Backlight LCD Balancer 60V Model Tester
Rcharlance 150A RC Watt Meter Power Analyzer High Precision FT08 Battery Voltage Amp Meter with Backlight LCD Balancer 60V Model Tester by Rcharlance at tradingmart.net. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This isn't just a watt meter-it's the All-In-One Meter! A power meter, a volt meter, an amp-hour meter, ammeter and energy meter. Everything all in
Providing Realtime readings of Voltage 0-60V, Current 0-150A, Power 0-6554W. This device accumulates Charge [Ah] Amphour and Energy [Wh] Watthour readings till it reset or shut off. This meter also capture and store Peak Amps Ap, Peak Power Wp and Minimum Voltage Vm values during the operation.
Professional battery tester
Great Performance and Precision
Clear Backlight Blue LCD
Package size: 13 * 8 * 4cm / 5.1 * 3.1 * 1.6inch
Package weight: 127g
Test Range and Display format:
Operates from 4.8-60V (0V with optional auxiliary battery)
Measures 0-60V, 0-150A, 0-6554W, 0-6554Wh, 0-65Ah
Voltage test range: 0~60V, resolution 0.01V.
Current test range: 0~ 150A, resolution 0.01A.
Active Power test range: 0~6554W, resolution 0.1W.
Energy test range: 0~6554Wh, resolution 0.1Wh.
Charge test range: 0-65Ah, resolution 0.001Ah.
1 * 150A Watt Meter and Power Analyzer
1 * Manual
Features & Highlights
- Evaluate RC battery charging efficiency.Measure power and energy consumption of any battery powered device.
- Handles 0 to 60 volts. Works on 12/24/36/48 volt battery bank systems.OV with optional auxiliary battery.
- Easy to read LCD screen provides clear number readings.The Watt Meter will continuously provide real time readings of the amps, volts, watts and ah after connection.
- Extremely low power consumption of 6 mA. More efficient than any LED meter.Handles up to 150 amps intermittently and 75 amps continuous duty.
- Multifunction Tool: Verifies sufficient operating voltage under load. Prevents peak currents damaging battery, ESC, motors, wiring and connectors. Confirms proper battery charger operation (connect between your battery and charger). Individual cell balancing. Set cutoff voltages, check battery capacity health. Detect receivers and actual operating current so as to make sure whether an UBEC is needed ect.
|Package Weight:||0.27 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.19 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|