Product Description & Reviews
ProTie Super Heavy Duty cable ties are made from high strength and lightweight 6/6 nylon. Nylon 6/6 is a hygroscopic material, which absorbs and releases moisture, is non-toxic, and has a working temperature range of-40 to 185-Degree F (-40 to 85-Degree C). Super Heavy Duty cable ties are approximately.10-Inch thick and.50-Inch wide. Our UV Black cable ties are UV stabilized for outdoor use. Tensile strength of 250-Pound.Great for bundles of wire, loom, various other items and applications. Tensile strength of 250-Pound and a bundle diameter of 6.0-Inch.
Features & Highlights
- Great for bundles of wire, loom, various other items and applications
- Tensile strength of 250-Pound and a bundle diameter of 6.0-Inch
- Made from high strength and lightweight 6/6 nylon which is hygroscopic material, which absorbs and releases moisture and is non-toxic
- UV black cable ties are UV stabilized for outdoor use
- Working temperature range of-40 to 185-Degree F or-40 to 85-Degree C
|Item Weight:||1.06 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Square D by Schneider Electric
sku: 396237, mpn: L211N, ean: 0785901090526,