Pro Tie Standard Duty cable ties are made from high strength and lightweight 6/6 nylon. Nylon 6/6 is a hygroscopic material, which absorbs and releases moisture, is non-toxic, and has a working temperature range of-40 to 185-Degree F (-40 to 85-Degree C). Light Duty cable ties are approximately.05-Inch thick and.19-Inch wide. Our UV Black cable ties are UV stabilized for outdoor use.
Features & Highlights
- Great for bundles of wire, loom and various other items
- Made from high strength and lightweight 6/6 nylon which is hygroscopic material, which absorbs and releases moisture and is non-toxic
- Tensile strength of 50-Pound and a bundle diameter of 4.9-Inch
- UV black cable ties are UV stabilized for outdoor use
- Working temperature range of-40 to 185-Degree F or-40 to 85-Degree C
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.19 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.9 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Pro Tie, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Pro Tie
mpn: RB11SD25, ean: 0876026005219,
Pro Tie Releasable Standard Duty cable ties are made from high strength and lightweight 6/6 nylon. Nylon 6/6 is a hygroscopic material, which absorbs and releases moisture, is nontoxic and has a working temperature range of –40 to 185° F (-40 to 8...
mpn: RC-MAWSD35-6, ean: 0811175010196,
WingIts Super Duty - World's Strongest Fastener WingIts are rated up to 300 lbs. (depending on application) and will never Loosen. Millions of installations and No Issues. Super Duty WingIts utilizes a #10 stainless steel screw, which is ideal for f...