Product Description & Reviews
Operating instruction: Before you attempting to wire the controller, make sure power is off. WARNING: DO NOT REVERSE POSTIVE AND NEGATIVE POWER LOADS.THIS WILL DAMAGE THE CONTROLLER. 1. Connect wires refer to the "wiring diagram" (NO.5 picture). 2. Turn on the power, and adjust the potentiometer. 3. The LED indicates the power up and the speed of motor. Item size: 1.3*2*0.4 inches; Net Weight:1.13 ounces Package Included: 2 X DC Motor Speed ControllerThe input power range is dc6-28v; The maximum continuous output current: 3A; The maximum output power: 80W.
Features & Highlights
- The input power range is dc6-28v; The maximum continuous output current: 3A; The maximum output power: 80W
- The switch cable length 15cm/5.9in.
- Duty Cycle adjustable: 5%-100%, potentiometer with switch function.
- 1203BB DC Motor Speed Regulator controls the speed of a DC motor by adjusting Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM).
- Control the forward or reverse direction and the stop of DC motor by switch.
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.17 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Century Electric Motors
mpn: C01575, ean: 0663001058694,