The reliable outdoor TORK 1109A-O timer is designed for residential and commercial use for a variety of loads required to be automatically turned on and off during a 24-hour cycle when operation is required at the same time every day. The timer allows you to set your air conditioner or heavy-duty appliances including heaters, pumps, signs, fans and lamps to automatically turn on and off, helping you to save energy and money, while adding convenience to today's busy lifestyles. When used for lighting, the timer is compatible with incandescent, compact fluorescent and LED light bulbs and can provide home or office safety and security by turning lights on while you are away. The timer features multiple on/off settings. You can program your appliances to turn on for a minimum ON time of 20-minutes with a minimum off setting of 75 minutes. The dial accommodates up to 12 pairs of tripper tabs (one pair included). The timer also features a manual override. Built to withstand harsh environments, the product features a sealed motor, eliminating elements from interfering with the timer operations, which ultimately extends the life of the unit. Short Circuit Rating is 120/208-277-Volt, 5KA and the timer features a NEMA 3R Indoor/Outdoor rated metal lockable enclosure. TORK has been a pioneer in the mechanical time switch industry since 1922.
Features & Highlights
- AUTOMATE YOUR HOME/OFFICE: The timer allows you to turn on and off your air conditioners, water heaters, pumps, signs, lamps, fans and other appliances automatically during a 24-hour cycle and once programmed, the settings will repeat daily.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Pull all the tabs up to define the OFF state duration, push all the tabs down to define the ON state duration. Rotate dial clockwise to set time, aligning desired time with arrow. Set slide switch to the center position to run programmed setting.
- CONVENIENT SCHEDULING AND FEATURES: The timer features multiple on/off setting and is designed with captive tabs, allowing for as little as 15-minute time intervals. The timer features automatic voltage detection and a real time clock face.
- COMPATIBILITY: The timer is compatible with incandescent, compact fluorescent and LED light bulbs.
- RATINGS: 120-277-Volt, 60 Hz, 40-Amp, 28-Volt DC, 20-Amp Resistive, 30-Amp Inductive/120-Volt, 30-Amp, 277-Volt, 20-Amp Ballast/120-Volt, 15-Amp Tungsten. Pilot Duty: 120VAC 720VA, 240VAC 720VA.
|Manufacturer:||NSi Industries LLC|
|Publisher:||NSi Industries LLC|
|Studio:||NSi Industries LLC|
|Item Weight:||2.71 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.69 x 7.94 x 7.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.49 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by NSI, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: HB11K, ean: 0078275083950,
The HB11K outdoor plug-in 24-hour timer is ideal for use with outdoor decorations, holiday lighting, fountains, above ground pool pumps and other heavy duty appliances. It has a 13-inch cord and grounded plug and receptacle. Comes standard with 2 ON/...
mpn: TN311K, ean: 0078275145429,
The TN311K premium heavy duty indoor 24-hour plug-in timer is simple to use and program. Simply set the ON/OFF trippers into the desired time slots, then plug the light into the timer and the timer into the wall outlet. It is ideal for lamps and appl...
mpn: DT122K, ean: 7131405386734,
The DT122K heavy duty indoor 7-day digital plug-in timer can be used for 24-hour or 7-day programming. It allows for up to 7 on/off programmed events. This timer utilizes an astronomic feature to keep track of daily sunrise/sunset changes and automat...