Product Description & Reviews
The reliable indoor TORK 1109A timer is designed for residential and commercial use for a variety of loads required to be automatically turned on and off during a 24-hour cycle when operation is required at the same time every day. The timer allows you to set your air conditioner or heavy-duty appliances including heaters, pumps, signs, fans and lamps to automatically turn on and off, helping you to save energy and money, while adding convenience to today's busy lifestyles. When used for lighting, the timer is compatible with incandescent, compact fluorescent and LED light bulbs and can provide home or office safety and security by turning lights on while you are away. The timer features multiple on/off settings. You can program your appliances to turn on for a minimum ON time of 20-minutes with a minimum off setting of 75 minutes. The dial accommodates up to 12 pairs of tripper tabs (one pair included). The timer also features a manual override.Built to withstand harsh environments, the product features a sealed motor, eliminating elements from interfering with the timer operations, which ultimately extends the life of the unit.Short Circuit Rating is 120/208-277-Volt, 5KA and the timer features a NEMA 1 rated indoor lockable enclosure.TORK has been a pioneer in the mechanical time switch industry since 1922.
Features & Highlights
- AUTOMATE YOUR HOME/OFFICE: Allows you to turn on & off your A/C, water heaters, pumps, signs, lamps, fans & other appliances automatically during a 24 hr cycle & once programmed,will repeat daily.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Place ON tripper tab to the desired ON time and OFF tripper tab to the desired OFF time. Rotate dial counter-clockwise until the correct time is indicated by arrow on nameplate.
- CONVENIENT SCHEDULING AND FEATURES: The timer features multiple on/off setting and is designed with tripper tabs, allowing for a minimum ON time of 20-minutes with a minimum OFF setting of 75 minutes. Dial accommodates up to 12 pairs of on/off tabs.
- COMPATIBILITY: The timer is compatible with incandescent, compact fluorescent and LED light bulbs. The 120 to 277 dual-voltage timer can replace all single voltage switches.
- RATINGS: 120/208-277V, 50/60Hz, 40A General Purpose/Resistive, 20A Ballast, 16A Electronic Ballast (LED)/120V, 40A Tungsten. Pilot Duty: 120VAC 1100VA, 240VAC 2000VA. Motor: 120V, 2 HP and 240V, 5 HP.
|Manufacturer:||Nsi Industries LLC|
|Publisher:||Nsi Industries LLC|
|Studio:||Nsi Industries LLC|
|Item Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.69 x 7.94 x 7.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.41 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 3.58 x 3.58 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.