Product Description & Reviews
Nitecore more power more value precise series newest version P20UV with four secondary ultraviolet LED?s illuminate at 365nm. Streamlined and ergonomics design engineered for reliability and robust. Strobe Ready access strobe mode in any state. Utilize the lever principle to design the Strobe Ready, and maximise ease of use during glove application. Three individualised settings for different needs i.e. Tactical/Law enforcement/General mode. Features Metal micro textured reflector provides a wide cone of peripheral light. Two-way titanium steel clip included Maximum runtime of 15.5 hours on lowest output. Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible) Impact resistant to 1.5 meters Specification Length: 134mm (5.28") | Bezel Diameter: 31.8mm (1.25") |Tail Diameter: 25.4mm (1") Weight: 104grams (3.67oz)(without battery) Accessories Quality holster, CR123 battery magazine, clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare O-ring This bundle includes -Nitecore P20UV 800 lumen Strobe Ready flashlight with UV light source. -2X EdisonBright CR123A Lithium Batteries
Features & Highlights
- 800 Lumen max utilizing White CREE XM-L2 (T6) LED with a lifespan of 50,000
- Features dual light sources: one main LED plus four secondary ultraviolet LEDs
- Four ultraviolet LEDs provide 320mW at 365nm - features three selectable modes
- STROBE READY provides direct access to strobe mode in any state (patented) & Purpose built for authentication, forensics and identification applications
- This bundle includes 2X EdisonBright CR123A Lithium Batteries
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1.7 x 1.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.