Product Description & Reviews
Use when an aggressive flux remover is required. Suitable for use with rosin, non-rosin, and no clean fluxes. Will harm delicate plastic components. Excellent for dissolving flux on the solder side of PC boards. Excellent for use in spot removing hard burnt on flux from the component side of PC boards. Evaporates quickly. Extra effective with M.G. Chemicals' cleaning brushes. Variable valve allows user to control rate of flow. Flammable solvent. Penetrates to quickly remove all non-ionic and ionic soils found in post-solder applications. Aggressive cleaning strength. ROHS Compliant.
Features & Highlights
- Use when a general-purpose flux remover is required
- Suitable for use with rosin, non-rosin, and no clean fluxes
- Safe on plastic components
- Excellent for dissolving flux on the solder side of PC boards
- Excellent for use in spot removing hard burnt on flux from the component side of PC boards
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.