Product Description & Reviews
Medium-Duty Vinyl Stair Treads offer raised horizontal ribs which provide improved traction and a traditional look. The corrugated rib design permits dirt and water to fall between while helping keep traction. Easy to clean these treads with a broom or damp mop. These stair treads are ideal for medium-duty residential, apartment & commercial use. Typical installations include office buildings, apartment buildings, motels and churches. Flame Spread Rate: 75 or less (ASTM-E-84)Federal Spec: RR-T-650E Type B.
Features & Highlights
- Federal Spec: RR-T-650E Type B
- Federal Spec: ZZ-T-001237 (GSA-FSS)
- Thickness: 3/16" at nose (tapers to 3/32") ; 1-1/4" square nose ; 12" Depth
- Weight: 1.25 Lbs / Lin Ft
- Install with water-based Stair Tread Contact Adhesive or quick-drying Neoprene Contact Cement. Secure inside of nose with Epoxy Stair Caulk - sold separately
|Manufacturer:||American Floor Mats|
|Brand:||American Floor Mats|
|Publisher:||American Floor Mats|
|Studio:||American Floor Mats|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.