Product Description & Reviews
The Master Lock No. 930DPF Solid Body Padlock features a 2-1/2in (64mm) wide solid steel lock body that is strong, durable and resists corrosion. The 7/16in (11mm) diameter shackle is 1-1/8in (29mm) long and made of hardened boron alloy, offering maximum resistance to cutting and sawing. The 5-pin cylinder prevents picking and can be removed to rekey the lock. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.PADLOCK APPLICATION: For indoor and outdoor use; Lock is best used for storage units, garages & sheds, trailers, moving trucks and more.
Features & Highlights
- PADLOCK APPLICATION: For indoor and outdoor use; Lock is best used for storage units, garages & sheds, trailers, moving trucks and more
- DURABLE DESIGN: Lock includes solid steel construction and a hardened boron alloy shackle for increased strength and security
- MAXIMUM SECURITY: 5-pin cylinder and dual ball bearing locking mechanism provides superior pick and pry resistance; Removable cylinder to rekey your lock if needed
- SPECIFICATIONS: 2-1/2 in. wide lock body; 7/16 in. diameter shackle with 1-1/8 in. length, 7/8 in. width
- INCLUDES: One padlock, two keys
|Item Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.63 x 1.43 x 1.43 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.