Product Description & Reviews
The Master Lock No. 3QLF Laminated Padlocks feature a 1-9/16in (40mm) wide laminated steel body for maximum strength and reliability. The 9/32in (7mm) diameter shackle is 1-1/2in (38mm) long and made of hardened steel, offering extra resistance to cutting and sawing. The 4-pin cylinder prevents picking and the dual locking levers provide resistance against prying and hammering. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.PADLOCK APPLICATION: For indoor and outdoor use; Padlock is best used for residential gates & fences, sheds, workshops & garages, storage lockers, tool boxes and more.
Features & Highlights
- PADLOCK APPLICATION: For indoor and outdoor use; Padlock is best used for residential gates & fences, sheds, workshops & garages, storage lockers, tool boxes and more
- DURABLE DESIGN: Lock includes laminated steel construction and a hardened steel shackle for strength and security.
- STRONG SECURITY: 4-pin cylinder and dual locking lever mechanism provides pick and pry resistance
- SPECIFICATIONS: 1-9/16 in. wide lock body; 9/32 in. diameter shackle with 1-1/2 in. length, 5/8 in. width; extended shackle length for application flexibility
- INCLUDES: Four padlocks, two keys; both keys open all four locks
|Item Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.5 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.14 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.