Product Description & Reviews
The Master Lock No. 72D Looped End Cable is 15ft (4.6m) long and features 3/8in (10mm) diameter braided steel for maximum strength and flexibility. The protective vinyl coating protects against scratches. The cable is self-coiling for easy storage. This cable is recommended to be used with laminated locks, solid steel locks, and mini-U-locks; to secure large or bulky items. The Limited Lifetime Warranty provides peace of mind from a brand you can trust.CABLE APPLICATION: For indoor and outdoor use; Cable is best used to secure bicycles, grills, gates, and fences; Recommend for use with a Master Lock laminated or solid steel padlock.
Features & Highlights
- CABLE APPLICATION: For indoor and outdoor use; Cable is best used to secure bicycles, grills, gates, and fences; Recommend for use with a Master Lock laminated or solid steel padlock
- EASE OF USE: Ideal for securing large or bulky items; Self-coils for easy storage
- DURABLE DESIGN: Braided steel cable offers strength and flexibility; protective vinyl coating helps to prevent scratches
- SPECIFICATIONS: 15 ft. cable length; 3/8 in. outside diameter
- INCLUDES: One 15 ft. steel cable; Lock sold seperately
|Item Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.