Product Description & Reviews
The Master-Mite Series Heat Shrink System is a continuous-duty bench-top complete heating system is ideal to activate adhesive, cure epoxies, dry components, melt solder preforms, remove decals, shrink tubing and more. A quiet-running shaded pole motor, reduces noise in busy production areas and provides ideal heat & air flow (3.8 CFM) for benchtop heating jobs without blowing components around the work station. Comes standard with adjustable table top stand and heat shrink attachment. High temperature and power ratings: up to 650-Degree Fahrenheit/343-Degree Celsius at 475-Watts. Motor: Shaded Pole. Nozzle Opening:.99” I.D., 1.03” O.D. Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded. Dimensions: 8.8” L x 3.3” W x 7” H. Net Weight Tool: 1.7 lbs. Shipping Weight Tool: 3 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- Complete heating system designed for table top/workbench use for stable, direct heat application
- Quiet-running shaded pole motor, reduces noise in busy production areas
- Ideal to activate adhesive, cure epoxies, dry components, melt solder preforms, remove decals, shrink tubing and more
- Heavy-duty, industrial design that comes standard with removeable adjustable stand and heat shrink attachment
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 650-Degree Fahrenheit/343-Degree Celsius at 475-Watts. Assembled in the USA using foreign and domestic parts
|Item Weight:||10 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.3 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.9 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Master Appliance
sku: 36283, mpn: UT-100SIK, ean: 0646444753272,