Product Description & Reviews
The first industrial quality heat gun, introduced to the worldwide marketplace in 1958, the Master HG Series Heat Gun operates at 120V with a powerful high speed universal motor that pushes out 23 CFM at 3000 FPM to get the job done fast. This gun is available in three temperature ranges and includes a rugged die-cast aluminum housing for heavy duty professional use. For additional versatility, this gun comes with an integrated rubber-backed base that allows for hands-free use and stable 90 degree rotation. Great to shrink tubing and packaging, bend plastics, cure adhesives, dry and heat parts, strip paint, defrost frozen pipes, heat sensitive materials, solder/desolder and more. You can't go wrong with the durable construction along with user replaceable heating elements and motor brushes - this gun is designed for long term, quality use in industrial settings. High temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1740-Watts. UL and CUL Listed or CSA Certified. Motor: Universal. Nozzle Opening: 1.2” I.D., 1.5” O.D. Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded. Dimensions: 9” L x 5.2” W x 10.1” H. Net Weight Tool: 3.7 lbs. Shipping Weight Tool: 5 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY: with powerful high speed universal motor, heavy duty rugged die-cast aluminum housing and attached, rubber-base back for hands-free use
- EASILY REPLACEABLE ELEMENTS: reinforced mica-insulated ceramic heating elements and motor brushes can be replaced easily for user-friendly maintenance
- VERSATILE PERFORMANCE: The Master Heat Gun is designed to last in the most demanding of work environments, ideal for stripping paint, activating adhesives, bending plastics, thawing frozen pipes, removing dents, shrinking heat shrink tubing, shrink-packaging, stretching vinyl and more
- 6 ft, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant rubber jacket
- HIGH TEMPERATURE AND POWER RATINGS: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 17400-Watts. Assembled in the USA using foreign and domestic parts
|Item Weight:||3.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.6 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Master Appliance
sku: 36283, mpn: UT-100SIK, ean: 0646444753272,