Product Description & Reviews
Simplify your delicate cleaning and surface conditioning work with this All-Material-In-1, Makita Premium 80 Grit 2" Nylon Cup Brush. Ideal for sweeping loose chips and debris, paint stripping, smoothing and light sanding. Adapts perfectly to the contours of the work piece, without severely altering the surface. Works at constant material removal rate because abrasive grains are constantly released. Ideal for METAL: Remove light corrosion and paint. WOOD: Remove paint and finishes on wood; clean and sand wood turnings and trim. PLASTIC: Prepare plastic, fiberglass and rubber for adhesives; remove burrs and die flash. MASONRY: Clean unfinished tile, stone and brick mortar.
Features & Highlights
- 1 Makita Premium Ultra Light-Duty Nylon Cup Brush for All Materials | 80 Grit, 2 Inch Bristle Cup for Drills
- Designed for ultra light-duty and minimal material damage surface conditioning, polishing and scrubbing, this Makita Nylon Cup Brush is gentle on all materials and made from top quality nylon for maximal user safety, gentle cleaning & extended use
- Makita 80 Grit Nylon Brush is an All-Material-In-1, safe and easy light rust and paint remover and cleaner on ALL wet or dry applications like Metal, Steel, Stainless Steel, Wood, Aluminum, Plastic, PVC, Tiles, Stones and more, while maintaining its bristle integrity after extended use
- Makita's synthetic, chemical resistant Nylon Bristles are extremely safe and will not spark, corrode, rust, shed, puncture skin, unlike more abrasive metal or steel brushes | Industry's softest yet sturdiest Bristle integrity with outstanding bend recovery after continued and prolonged use
- Engineered in Japan for Makita Power Drills and compatible with ALL Power Drills, this adaptable Nylon Brush is Ideal for cleaning delicate parts for Automotive, Metalwork, Woodworkers, Refurbishers and DIYs, with minimal worry about damage or scratches
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.1 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.