The Leviton OPP20 Super Duty Power Pack is the first power pack designed to control virtually any lighting or receptacle circuit load to meet today's challenges for solid state lighting control and tougher code requirements for unmatched performance and durability. The Power Pack models are cost-effective with simplified energy management tools for daylight harvesting and energy management. The OPP20 is the latest addition to the Leviton Power Pack family, delivering a wide array of switching solutions in a single unit. Submitted for stringent testing, this robust Power Pack line is designed to deliver unmatched performance. The OPP20 line features robust and reliable mechanical latching delays, exclusive fail-safe circuitry, daylight harvesting, bi-level switching and is configurable for energy code requirements(CA Title 24, ASHRAE 90.1, NYC LL 48). Exclusive Leviton High Inrush Stability (H.I.S.) circuitry is specifically designed to handle high inrush electronic ballast loads and offer unmatched durability and service.
Features & Highlights
- First true industry-exclusive "fail safe" design assures lights ON meeting life safety requirements of NFPA 101
- Robust power pack meets intense plug load control requirements of CA Title 24/ASHRAE 90.1
- Industry exclusive Switched Daylighting Power Pack models for use with Wall Switches, Occupancy Sensors and Photocells
- Robust and reliable mechanical latching relays specifically designed to operate LED's and high inrush electronic ballast loads
- Supports a wide range of applications such as switched daylighting, occupancy sensing control, bi-level switching, & metering/mechanical applications
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.8 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Leviton, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.