Product Description & Reviews
The Leviton L9504 wire mesh safety grips provide the strength, reliability and gripping force required for today's demanding wire management applications. Leviton L9504 distributes stress over a large area so they can securely hold, pull or support the wire, rope, tubing or fiber optic cable to which they are applied. The Leviton wire mesh safety grips are flexible and they are intended to pull cable, rope, or tubing into place; to support it after installing, to prevent cable pullout and to provide strainrelief that reduces the arc of bend at points of wire connections or terminations
Features & Highlights
- Designed for Loads up to 500 lbs. and Vertical Runs of no More than 100 feet
- Available in a Variety of Eye Styles and Cable Ranges for Supporting Electrical Cable, Metal Rods and Tubing
- Closed Mesh Support Grips are Used When the End of the Cable is Accessible
- Mesh is made of Tinned Bronze Material
- Standards and Certifications: CSA
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.