Product Description & Reviews
The Leviton L8004 flexible eye is intended for use in securing cable, rope, tubing and other related tasks. The durability and gripping force of this Leviton product always meet the serious demands of even the most complex wire management applications. The Leviton products distribute stress over a large area to hold, pull or support the wire, rope, tubing or fiber optic cable securely. Leviton wire mesh safety grips are flexible and they are intended to pull cable, rope, or tubing into place; to support it after installing, to prevent cable pullout and to provide strainrelief that reduces the arc of bend at points of wire connections or terminations
Features & Highlights
- Provide Additional Strain-Relief for Plugs and Connectors Used on Portable Equipment in Commercial and Institutional Applications
- Provide Additional Strain-Relief for Industrial Plant and Construction Site Areas Which Incur Abnormally High Abuse
- Grips are Made of Galvanized Steel
- Standards and Certifications: CSA
- Total Length: 10-1/2 Inch
|Item Weight:||0.002 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.