Product Description & Reviews
Leviton 3 wire plug with rubber grip #000-515PR is 15 amp 125 volt, 2 pole 3 wire grounding, NEMA 5-15R. Elastomeric husk provides added protection form dirt and moisture entry into back wire port. Designed to stand up to rough use and is ideal for shops, garages, and rough duty work with hard floors. Features two piece strain relief cord grip clamp that centers cord for neat installation. Use with 18-3, 16-3, 14-3 and 12-3 AWG cord sizes (.245 to .655-inches). Armored feature takes a lot of rough punishment. Triple drive head screws; 3/16-inch fits Slotted, Philips, and Roberson screwdrivers. Husk and module are keyed for easy alignment during wiring. NEMA rating molded into front module for easy ID.
Features & Highlights
- Rubber back design for sure grip and protection against dirt and moisture entry
- Triple drive head screws for fast installation
- Cord grip adjust: #18-3, #16-3, #14-3 and #12-3 cords
- Designed to operate in the widest possible temperature ranges
- UL Listed, CSA Certified, NOM Certified
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.1 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.