Product Description & Reviews
Featuring a wealth of functions, it is intended for troubleshooting various electrical issues arising in household, industrial and automotive devices. Features: Fast, accurate measurements at 3 readings per second update speed; Backlit LCD Screen with perspicuous readings display; Overload protection in all ranges; Heavy duty build, suitable for indoor & outdoor use; 6000 counts display with TRMS , Large LCD size at 6.2*3.8CM Rubber holster to protect the meter dropping when use. Multi meter Specifications: - DC Voltage: 600mV ±(1.0%+10) - DC Voltage : 6V/60V/600V/1000V ±(0.5%+3) - AC Voltage (True RMS): 600mV ±(3.0%+3) - AC Voltage: 6V/60V/600V/700V ±(1.0%+3) - DC Current: 600uA/6000uA/60mA /600mA /10A/20A ±(1.5%+3) - AC Current: 600uA/6000uA/60mA /600mA/10A/20A ±(1.5%+3) - Resistance: 600/6k/60k/600k/6M/60 MΩ ±(0.5%+2) - Resistance: 60MΩ ±(1.5%+3) - Temperature: -20~1000℃ (-4~1832℉) ±(1.0%+5) - Capacitance: 10nF ±(5.0%+20) - Capacitance: 100nF/1uF/10uF/100uF/1000uF ±(2.0%+5) - Capacitance: 10000uF ±(5.0%+5)- Frequency:99.99/999.9/9.999k/99.99k/999.9k/9.999MHz,±(0.08%+2) - Duty Cycle:1-99%,±(0.8%+2) - Range Selection: Auto / Manual Ranging - Max Display: 6000 counts - Sample Rate: 3 times/s - Diode test: Yes - Continuity buzzer: Yes - Low battery indication:Yes - Data hold:Yes - Auto power off: Yes - Restorable Fuse protection: Yes - Shock proof protection: Yes - AC frequency response: (60-1000)Hz - Battery: 2x1.5V (NOT INCLUDED) - Dimension: 180*90.5*45mm - Product Net Weight: 343g - Working environment: 0~40℃, relative humidity < 80% Box Contains: - 1x KASUNTEST KT6000 Digital Multimeter - 2x Test Leads (1xpen test leads+1xalligator clip test leads) - 1x User Manual - 1x Thermocouple
Features & Highlights
- VERSATILE DIGITAL MULTIMETER: Superior multi meter, ideal for electricians, hobbyists and professionals, extended use for automotive, household and industrial electrical troubleshooting
- 6000 COUNTS TRUE RMS AUTO/MANUAL RANGING: Foolproof current, voltage, capacitance ,frequency ,duty cycle,temperature and resistance readings as well as infallible continuity, transistor, and diode testing
- OVERLOAD PROTECTION: All-range, advanced thermal meter integrity and safety, reinforced corners for drop protection, 3 readings per second precision sampling
- 2 PAIRS OF TEST LEADS+1PAIR THERMOCOUPLE: High quality, Pen test probe plus alligator clip test probes for extended use.
- BACKLIT LCD DISPLAY, DATA HOLD: Backlit LCD Display allows meter use in the dark or in dim lighting conditions, does not interfere with readings. Meter stores reading data for future reference
|Item Weight:||0.74 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.0356 x 0.0177 x 0.0177 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.