Product Description & Reviews
A Solid-Cast Iron Gate Kit with Drop Bar & Thumb Latch &; Gate Stop that can be used as a decorative and useful latch and lever for gates, doors, garages, barns, sheds, and more. It is used to manually open and closes a variety of doors and hinged products. Includes mounting hardware for an easy installation that will make for a unique and wonderful addition to any piece.
WORD OF NOTE: If you use this drop bar as the sole closing device for your gate, the drop bar may be damaged. It cannot withstand a heavy gate closing or slamming onto it. This product is designed to be used with a gate stop (included) or another piece of hardware that slows or stops the gate slightly before the drop bar connects with the back of the catch. This prevents breakage and bending of the drop bar. If you have any questions please contact us.
Features & Highlights
- Metal & Style & Finish: Rustic Solid Cast Iron - Black Powder Coat - Rust Resistant
- Included: 1 Thumb Latch, 1 Drop Bar Latch Set, 1 Gate Stop, All Required Black Screws
- Handle : 9" L x 2-1/4" W - Handle Only - 4-3/4" | Gate Stop: 2" W x 2" L x 1-3/4" T
- Bar Latch: 6.5'' Length x 3/4'' W (at tip) | Catches: 3" L x 3/4" W
- Works on Gates up to 2.5" Thick (5" Extension Available) | Must Use Gate Stop/Details in Description
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.6 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.