Product Description & Reviews
A Solid-Cast Iron Drop Bar w/Knob that can be used as a decorative and useful latch and lever for gates, doors, garages, barns, sheds, and more. It is used to manually open and closes a variety of doors and hinged products. Includes mounting hardware for an easy installation that will make for a unique and wonderful addition to any piece.Metal & Style: Rustic & Traditional Solid Cast Iron. Finish: Black Powder Coat - Rust Resistant. Mounting Hardware: Includes black stainless steel screws. Bar (Lever) Dimensions: 4.5" L - Plate Dimensions: 2" x 2".
Features & Highlights
- Metal & Style: Rustic & Traditional Solid Cast Iron
- Finish: Black Powder Coat - Rust Resistant
- Mounting Hardware: Includes black stainless steel screws
- Bar (Lever) Dimensions: 4.5" L - Plate Dimensions: 2" x 2"
- Catch: 3" L x 1.25" W (Actual Catch/Lever Depth 2")
|Item Size:||1 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.