Product Description & Reviews
Applications - Pumps - Water Fountains - Aerators - Landscape and Holiday Lighting - Engine Block Heaters Features - 2 ON/OFF settings per day with removable trippers, more ON/OFF events with addition of extra trippers - Minimum 30-min ON/OFF time - Built into outdoor rated enclosure with clear or black flip cover - Grounded standard or twist-lock style NEMA plug and receptacle - Plugs directly into wall outlet The P1121 is an outdoor mechanical plug-in timer with built-in enclosure. The timer is specifically designed to control outdoor decorations and holiday lighting, but it can also be used to control the filter pump of an above ground pool. This 120-Volt timer has a manual override ON/OFF switch, a waterproof cover and a 12-Inch grounded cord.
Features & Highlights
- Designed specifically for outdoor applications, dynamic weather conditions and ease of use
- Controls pool pumps, water fountains, yard/patio/landscape/holiday/LED/CFL lighting, signs, fans, engine block heaters, heavy duty appliances and more
- To use, insert a green pin for the start time and a red pin for the end time
- Ships with 2 sets of pins for 2 ON/OFF settings per day, and a grounded 3-prong plug and receptacle
- Ratings: 15 A, 1,800 W, 120 V, 60Hz - CSA Certified, 1 Year Warranty
- Has a manual override ON/OFF switch, a waterproof cover and a 12-Inch grounded cord
|Item Weight:||0.012 pounds|
|Item Size:||7 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.93 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.43 x 3.54 x 3.54 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.