Product Description & Reviews
The DT122K heavy duty indoor 7-day digital plug-in timer can be used for 24-hour or 7-day programming. It allows for up to 7 on/off programmed events. This timer utilizes an astronomic feature to keep track of daily sunrise/sunset changes and automatic daylight saving time adjustment. The random feature will vary the time your lights turn ON by a few minutes to give your home a "lived in" look. It has two grounded receptacles. Includes a built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery with a minimum 7-day life to retain date and time. Programs will not be lost in the event of a power failure. This plug-in timer is suitable for use with indoor christmas tree lights or seasonal decorations that require an on/off schedule. UL listed. 15A, 125VAC, 60Hz.
Features & Highlights
- This heavy-duty indoor digital plug-in timer can be programmed with up to 7 on/off program settings for either daily (24 hour) or weekly (7 day) schedules
- Provides two grounded outlets and controls LED and CFL lights and other 15 Amp loads
- An optional random setting turns items on/off at times up to 15 minutes before or after the programmed time, allowing for a more 'lived in' look
- The astronomic feature automatically adjusts to sunrise/sunset times throughout the year
- This plug in outlet timer features an automatic Daylight Saving Time adjustment so you won't have to re-program your timer twice a year
|Item Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.