Product Description & Reviews
The INNOVA 3340 Automotive Digital Multimeter is the pros choice for a high quality multimeter. The pro quality features help pinpoint engine problems while the 10 MegOhm impedance prevents damage to the ECU. Includes temperature probe to measure temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. Use the inductive pick up to vehicle RPM (including coil on plug vehicles). This unit provides hands-free testing and includes test lead holders. Additional features includes auto-ranging, auto shut-off, over-load protection, automatic zero adjustment and reverse polarity protection. The min/max and hold buttons save retrieved data and the rugged corner guards provide drop protection. The INNOVA 3340 is great for testing alternator diodes, duty cycle, solenoids, breaker points, wiring, switches, and more.
Features & Highlights
- Professional Automotive Multimeter designed to help pinpoint engine problems - UL Certified Product
- Tests alternator diodes, duty cycle, solenoids, breaker points, wiring, switches, and more
- Temperature probe, inductive RPM clamp and carrying case included
- Features auto-ranging, auto shut-off and over-load protection
- Includes test lead holders for hands-free protection
|Item Weight:||1.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.8 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.