Product Description & Reviews
The Campbell Hausfeld HVLP gravity-feed spray gun (DH790000AV) is designed to provide optimal atomization and particle size, helping to ensure consistently high-quality finishes on automotive and carpentry projects. The 600 mL acetyl cup allows viewing of the fluid level while providing chemical resistance and easy cleaning. The stainless steel fluid needle and nozzle are compatible even the most advanced coatings. An in-line filter removes dirt particles from coatings, helping to prevent preventing defects. This spray gun includes adjustable fluid and pattern controls. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
Features & Highlights
- The flow and shape regulators allow you to adjust between circular and oval spray patterns
- HVLP design helps reduce material waste from overspray
- HVLP design prevents leaks so you never have to worry about making a mess or wasting paint
- The polished body and stainless steel needle prevents corrosion and is easy to clean giving you a low-maintenance tool to complete job after job
- Requires 6.2 SCFM @ 40 PSI (70 percent duty) and 8.9 SCFM @ 40 PSI (continuous)
- This paint sprayer is backed by a 1 Year Limited warranty from Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Experts
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.12 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.2 x 6.1 x 6.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.