Product Description & Reviews
Unistrut Trolley Assembly is made of hot-rolled pickled and oiled steel plates. It has an electrogalvanized finish to offer enhanced durability and corrosion resistance. It features steel pickling to produce smooth surface free from scale. Fittings, unless noted, are made from hot-rolled, pickled and oiled steel plates, bar, strip or coil, and conform to one or more of the following specifications: ASTM specifications A575, A576, A635, A1011 SS GR 33, A1011 HSLAS GR 45 or A36. All fittings meet or exceed physical properties of ASTM A1011 GR 33. The pickling of the steel produces a smooth surface free.
Features & Highlights
- TROLLEY ASSEMBLY - 4 wheel light duty trolley assembly.
- FOR USE WITH - P1000, P1001, P5000, P5001, P5500, P5501 and All 1-5/8" or Taller Strut Channel.
- SILVER FINISH - Electro-Galvanized Zinc; ASTM B633, Type III.
- HOLE DIAMETER - 9/16" (14mm).
- HOLE SPACING - From End: 13/16" (21mm), On Center: 1-7/8" (48mm).
|Color:||Silver; Finish - Electroplated Zinc|
|Part Number:||P2750 EG|
|Item Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 1.72 x 1.72 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.6 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.