Product Description & Reviews
The Forney 56200 Clamp Style Electrode Holder has a brass body with fiberglass cover and trigger. Provides excellent conductivity and durability. Insulated for safety and maximum operator protection. Grooved jaws allow electrodes to be used at different angles for greater comfort and efficiency. Forney Industries is one of America's longest operating family-owned metal working product companies. Founded in 1932, Forney offers more than 5,000 products for the hardware, automotive, farm and ranch and do-it-yourself markets. 300 Amp Medium Duty Electrode Holder. 8-1/2-Inch (215.9 mm) length. Accepts up to No.2 welding cable and 5/32-Inch (3.97 mm) electrodes. Claims for warranty must be made within 90 days of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence or accident, or that has been used in any way contrary to the purpose intended.
Features & Highlights
- The product is 300A Electrode Holder
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- Heavy duty clamp style electrode holder
- Accepts up to No.2 welding cable and 5/32-Inch electrodes
- Provides excellent conductivity and durability
- Insulated for safety and maximum operator protection
- Grooved jaws allow electrodes to be used at different angles for greater comfort and efficiency
|Item Size:||3.25 x 10.5 x 10.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Red Dragon
sku: 1351-5507, mpn: 1351-5507, ean: 0098567000090,