Product Description & Reviews
The Forest Hill professional shovel has been made exclusively for the niche market of Lancaster County and has been used by professional farmers for years. At Forest Hill we carry into the 21st Century traditions of gently farming the earth. This rich history is reflected in the line of Forest Hill tools. Our tools are crafted in the USA by Lancaster County Craftsman.The Ultimate Shovel. Super TuffTM is ideal for the Gardener, Landscaper and Professional Farmer. Ideal for Snow, Mulch, Stones, Feed, Compost, Grain, Silage, Coal, Barns and General Cleanup Jobs..
Features & Highlights
- The Ultimate Shovel. Super TuffTM is ideal for the Gardener, Landscaper and Professional Farmer. Ideal for Snow, Mulch, Stones, Feed, Compost, Grain, Silage, Coal, Barns and General Cleanup Jobs.
- Poly-D grip Handle has been developed with a texture that won't break or slip. Boot Kick: Curved top edge for added strength
- The shaft is crafted for superior durability & longevity using solid Ash harvested from reforested woods. Each shaft is uniquely burnished with our name
- Patented Design, Aluminum is .125 thickness. This shovel has up to a 8x better heel area crack resistance
- This shovel is made in the USA by Lancaster County Craftsman. Dimensions: 36-inch Handle, 14.5-inch Wide Scoop, 52-Inch overall length. Approximate Weight: 5 lbs. 7oz
|Package Weight:||5.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.