Product Description & Reviews
The heavier gauge design of D-Line Medium Duty Wire Protector addresses cable trip hazards... while providing a greater degree of cord protection. Using D-Line Cord Covers, protects cables which; reduces the risk of split insulation, damaged conductor strands - the danger of electrocution and heat spots (that create fire risks), is also minimized.Wire Covers, made from a flexible abrasion resistant pvc material, supplied coiled - uncoils to lay flat. (No need to add to boiling hot water to uncoil).
Features & Highlights
- Wire Covers, made from a flexible abrasion resistant pvc material, supplied coiled - uncoils to lay flat. (No need to add to boiling hot water to uncoil)
- D-Line Floor Cord Cover has a neat tapered design, so ideal to protect cables and address a cable trip hazard in areas with regular foot traffic. Linkability allows you to cover any length of cable required & then re-join cut length at a later date.
- D-Line Floor Cord Covers have a ribbed non-slip base & pre-split backing for ease of installation; simply push cords into cable cavity.
- Join multiple lengths of D-Line Cord Protectors, to cover any length of cable. Ideal for offices, factories, construction, gyms, hotels, events, whenever you need to cover cables across floors!
- D-Line Medium Duty Floor Cable Protector Dimensions: 30' (L) x 3.25" (W) x 0.55" (H) Inner Channel = 1.2" (W) x 0.39" (H)
|Package Weight:||16.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.1 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Square D by Schneider Electric
sku: 396237, mpn: L211N, ean: 0785901090526,